Searching for "Tim Love" (author) on Goodreads, these appeared on the first page of results -
- The Book That Gets Better With Age: Observations Through the Looking Glass of Aging by Tim Love
- Tim Love on the Lonesome Dove Trail by Tim Love
- The Medium is the Mirror: The Reformation of Truth Reshaping Our Relationships, Politics, and Sacred Beliefs by Tim Love et al
- Discovering Truth: How to Navigate between Fact & Fiction in an Overwhelming Social Media World by Tim Love et al
- I love Tim: Notebook / Journal / Diary - 6 x 9 inches (15,24 x 22,86 cm), 150 pages. For everyone who's in love with Tim by I Love Tim Publishing
- Urbanism Starter Kit by Tim Love
Needless to say, I wrote none of them. I wouldn't mind reading some of them though. My By All Means is there too. 1 review. 1 rating.
My story collection "By All Means" (ISBN 978-0-9570984-9-7), published by Nine Arches Press, is on sale from
My poetry pamphlet "Moving Parts" (ISBN 978-1-905939-59-6) is out now, on sale at the
No comments:
Post a Comment