At Burghley House the system of bells included bells labelled "Library" and "Anti Library". I know what they mean.
I keep books/magazines hidden away in the wardrobes - sections are: Prose magazines, Prose anthologies, Short story collections (maybe the biggest section), Flash collections, Novels (8 of them), Poetry magazines, Poetry anthologies, Theory, Magazines I'm in.
Here's a rare sighting of one of my book in Waterstones, next to Christopher Logue. I saw my poetry pamphlet in an Edinburgh secondhand bookshop once.
I don't know why the Ely Oxfam shop had this label on the bookshelves - Tim's Literature Labyrinth".
I used to borrow from Cambridge University library. I miss it. It's a copyright library so in theory there are millions of books to choose from.
My story collection "By All Means" (ISBN 978-0-9570984-9-7), published by Nine Arches Press, is on sale from
My poetry pamphlet "Moving Parts" (ISBN 978-1-905939-59-6) is out now, on sale at the
No comments:
Post a Comment