I'm not sure that I really write Flash, but I've had about a dozen short texts published. As well as compact 1000-word stories, there's also comedy and Oulipo. A few are online -
- The Economics of despair - Everyday fiction (1000)
- Out - Ink, sweat and tears (400)
- Met a Star's Eyes/Metastasise - Journal of Microliterature (600)
- Nobody's Perfect - Ink, sweat and tears (250)
- Russian Doll - Aesthetica (300)
The latest one ("The Word Limit", 300 words) will be in the next Stand Magazine.
I've also added my Flash fiction outlets page to this blog for people who have Flash to send out.